How do I install the Buda printer on my Windows PC?
1. Which version of Windows do you have?
Windows XP – Click Start -> Run
Windows 7 – Click Start
Windows 8 – Go to the Start Screen (hit the windows button on your keyboard)
2. In the text field (or just on the screen in Windows 8) type…
3. Hit Enter
4. An authentication box will pop up…
5. The username is KW\first initial plus last name
– John Doe would be KW\jdoe
6. The password will be the last four digits of the users social security number
7. Check the little box that says “Remember My Credentials”
8. Hit OK
9. This window will pop up…
10. Double click on the BUDA RICOH printer
11. CONGRATULATIONS! YOU ARE NOW CONNECTED TO THE PRINTER!