1. Open your web browser and login to Google Drive at http://drive.google.com
2. Login using your @kw.com e-mail credentials
3. When you are in Google Drive click on New and then File Upload in the left panel
4. Select both your About Brokerage Services and Consumer Protection Notice documents from your computer and upload them
5. After your files are uploaded properly to Google Drive click on the About Brokerage Services document, click on the icon that looks like a paperclip in the top right of the screen, and lastly click on the Sharing Settings link
6. Click on Get Sharable link in the top right and then click on More at the bottom of the screen
7. Select the button at the very top that says On – Public on the web and then click the save button
8. Highlight and copy the text under Anyone on the internet can find and view this is your link to your document you will use in a later step
9. Paste this link into a word or notepad document temporarily for when you need it in future steps
10. Repeat steps 5 – 9 for the Consumer Protection Notice document so you ultimately have two links pasted into notepad
11. Open a new tab in your web browser and login to your @KW.COM Gmail account
12. Click the Gear icon (towards the top right) and then click Settings in the drop down menu
13. Scroll down until you arrive at the signature section. Click the radio button to turn your signature on if necessary.
14. In the signature box type “INFORMATION ABOUT BROKERAGE SERVICES” and then type “CONSUMER PROTECTION NOTICE”
15. With your mouse cursor, highlight the INFORMATION ABOUT BROKERAGE SERVICES text and then click the link icon in the signature menu
16. In the popup window paste the link from your notepad window into web address for the IABS form and the hit OK
17. Repeat Steps 15 and 16 for the CONSUMER PROTECTION NOTICE text.
18. Check the box that says Insert this signature before quoted text in replies and remove the “–” line that precedes it.
19. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and hit the Save Changes button
CONGRATULATIONS! YOU’RE ALL DONE!